Featuring Future POS – Award-Winning Point-of-Sale Software
Encompass POS features Future POS – Windows-based POS technology. It’s simple to use, fast and reliable and backed by the best customer support in the industry. New Future POS-V6 has several key features that distinguish it from the rest of the pack:
“We’d been shopping for a POS and selected Encompass POS based upon their pricing and the service and support they committed to provide. We weren’t disappointed. We now have robust transaction and business capabilities through the Future POS system, and the flexibility to implement ongoing upgrades as our business continues to evolve.”
Cloud-Based Technology Brings Future POS to Wherever You Are
Experience the freedom of cloud-based technology. Now you can monitor and control the back of the house from wherever and whenever you choose. Access data from any web-enabled tablet, laptop, or mobile device thanks to Future POS’s modern responsive layout and designs.
Create Reports That Matter Most to Your Business
Future POS-V6 Report Writer puts the power of data analytics at your fingertips. Construct custom reports or update an existing report with the exact data you want to see and how you want it displayed.
Easy Access to Business Information
Version 6 has a system-wide search function. It makes finding any maintenance, report, or inventory item as simple as using your web browser.
Customized, Engaging Point of Sale That Stands Out
Easily apply themed and seasonal skins to your Future POS-V6 display screens with ease. Or customize your menus and buttons to match your branding.
Fast, Accurate, Single-Screen Ordering
Multi-column modifiers help reduce ordering time since every option for an item can be found in one modifier window. No need to click from screen to screen or search for buttons on different menus!
Enhance Your Business With Digital Signage
The cutting-edge digital signage module is a value-added extension of Future POS. Choose from scheduled content to display advertisements, specials, movies, and more. Add rear-facing or outside drive-thru displays, as well as digital menu boards with features such as “live” menu updates. It’s easy with the user-friendly, drag-and-drop interface for creating customized layouts.
Share Orders Instantly
Reduce ticket times and increase table turns by quickly transmitting orders to your kitchen staff via Video Display Unit (VDU) instead of a remote printer. A kitchen VDU can track prep times and provide helpful preparation instructions for enhanced order accuracy.
Keep Credit Card Data Safe
Future POS offers a simple and inexpensive EMV solution that allows you to avoid EMV chargebacks. We also offer more robust solutions that can show the customer their check and prompt them for a tip and signature. Or choose from a state-of-the-art tableside ordering solution with built-in EMV and 3G failover.
Stay on the Move With Pay on the Move
As the convenience of paying with portable handheld devices gains prominence, Future POS can provide your workforce with mobile payment solutions to help expedite transactions. Our app runs on both Android and iOS devices.
Track and Monitor Transactions and Activities
Our built-in surveillance system utilizes simple web cameras so you can protect your business from fraud and theft by monitoring point-of-sale activities by video. For the price of a web cam you can eliminate buddy punching, access live cameras, and proactively monitor your business.
Additional Future POS Software Features:
- Labor scheduling and employee timekeeping can be exported to numerous payroll companies and accounting packages
- Tip pooling for team service and/or sharing tips with bar backs and busboys
- Monitor employee breaks to keep you in compliance with state mandated and minor specific break laws
- Issue and track gift certificates
- Manage frequent diner programs with customizable reward levels
- Track inventory, calculate food costs, and export inventory information to third-party inventory packages
- Take customer reservations
- Store and easily access bartender drink recipes for training new bar staff
- Pre-authorize bar tabs
- Track house charge accounts and employee meals with personalized statements.
- Email numerous customers at once to alert them about specials, events, etc. via Customer loyalty program feature
- Driver’s license verification using barcode or magnetic swipe reader
- Beer and wine club
- Easily split checks by seat
- Place kitchen orders by course, with the ability to hold and fire items
- Microsoft SQL Database for rock-solid reliability and scalability
- Ability to interface with Microsoft MapPoint and Google Maps for delivery directions
- Numerous interfaces to popular payroll, general ledger, and inventory control programs
- eCommerce enabled to allow orders to come from the web to the kitchen seamlessly
- Several EMV options with mobile-payment technologies (ApplePay, SamsungPay, etc.)